According to the Center for Disease Control:
- 1 in 5 people have a mental illness and need anxiety counselling
- Only 25% of adults with stress problems believed the people around them are caring and sympathetic to their illness.
- Nearly all persons with mental illness (78%) and without mental illness (89%) agree that professional treatment can help a person with depression, anxiety, or stress-related conditions to lead a normal life.
- Up to 3 million Australians are living with anxiety or depression
Sure, on paper, your life may not seem any harder than the lives of friends and family who surround you. Unfortunately, that doesn’t stop you from feeling stuck in a black hole of all-consuming depression, or spinning in a hamster wheel of anxiety with no end in sight. You try to reach out for help, but it’s hard for anyone who hasn’t struggled with depression or anxiety to truly understand the empty, hopeless feelings that come with mental illness. In fact, if someone hasn’t experienced mental issues for themselves, they may be cynical of its very existence.
“Depression is a long, dark tunnel to travel without proper treatment and a support system of people who believe in your ability to make it through.”
You need help with depression! You need effective depression counseling!
We know that long, dark tunnel all too well. Mental illness would have you believe you’ve been left all alone to find your way out. Too many victims of depression and anxiety have succumbed to this false idea of complete and total loneliness because they couldn’t find their way in the darkness. At Trinity Psychologists, we’re here to hold the flashlight for you and help you find your way. You are not alone!
We understand your issue, and we’re here to SOLVE it!
If you suffer from depression, anxiety, or any type of stress-related disorder, Trinity Psychologists can help.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Treatment for: Anxiety Depression Trauma (PTSD)
- Stress Management
- Self-Esteem and Confidence building
- Frustration and Anger Management Addictions
With over 25 years of experience in professional treatment of various mental illnesses, we know where to begin on your journey to better mental health. Servicing the beautiful Sunshine Coast and Brisbane, our doors are open to people from all walks of life who need counseling for depression, or professional help with anxiety. If an office visit doesn’t fit your lifestyle, our trained professionals are available and ready for over-the-phone sessions you can participate in from the comfort of your home.
No matter how alone you may feel, there are others like you… feeling their way through the darkness. You are not alone, allow Trinity Psychologists to be your partner to a customized treatment plan to help you see the light at the end of the tunnel.